Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Summer Inspiration - Simon Says Stamp DT

It's my fave time of the week again, time for another challenge at Simon Says Stamp.  This week we have a great summer inspirational photo for you use.  I love the soft colors of this photo!  This week my teamies and I are showcasing Hero Arts products.  
Ingredients:
Medium: copic markers

As always, our lovely Heidi is giving away an amazing prize this week to one lucky winner.


I am entering my card into the following challenges:





5 comments:

  1. Such a sweet, sweet card. That little Tilda is darling (I think I have that one, too). LUV the papers you've used, the colours, and the sweet little paper flowers -- just enough to make everything pretty but not over the top. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card! I love the layout and your colouring is gorgeous! I have enjoyed visiting your blog and have added myself to your followers! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute creation! i was searching something for Plastic business cards but could not find it can you please add something to this regard.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hai there i eko from sambas, indonesia. i want to share my blog and new one

    this new article too

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hands down, I agree with you on that. Well done for presenting such a beautiful post. The writers and editors of the Myassignmenthelpau platform are Ph.D. and Masters qualified professionals who strive to thesis help online services in Australia student achieve the highest possible grades in their academic program by helping them to submit flawless assignments every time. You can get in touch with them easily by making only a few clicks here and there.

    ReplyDelete