Thursday, November 17, 2011

Throwback Thursday with Fuzzy Wuzzy

Hi all!!!
It's me, Farmer Becca, here with this weeks Throwback thursday. I just love Throwback Thursdays, as it is an excuse (like I need another one!!! LOL) to pull out some of my fave older Greeting Farm stamps and give them some inky love!
Well, this week I am getting into the holiday spirit a bit. The weather is getting colder, I have been wearing my favorite boots, I am looking forward to spending the holidays with my wonderful family, the stores are already decorating and playing Christmas music, and I have only one more day of teaching before a week off for the holiday break! Yipppppeeeee. All of those things put me in a great mood, and set my sights on much needed crafty time.
Ok, back to my inspiration for today. Due to this cold weather/holiday spirit I am in, I chose to showcase Amelia from the Fuzzy Wuzzy set. I just LOVE her!!!!
Isnt she adorable? I love this set as it is so versatile. You can use it for any occasion, and the sentiments that come with it are perfect for those winter season cards. LOVE them!!!
I hope I have inspired you today to ink up some of your older favorites. The colder weather really makes me want to lock myself in my warm craft room with a cup of hot chocolate, and just play all day! I hope we all get the opportunity! Thanks for joining me today. Now, let's get crafty!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Oh what a very pretty card love the image and your coloring is awsome.TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous card! Love the coloring and great color choices.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how you colored her. That is one cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty card Becca, those colors are wonderful! ;)

    ReplyDelete