Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Button it up - Simon Says Stamp DT

Its time for another challenge over at Simon Says Stamp and this week our challenge is Buttons! Super simple, yet I hardly ever use them on my cards, just doesn't come to mind naturally for me when I am crafting, but I love the look they add to cards. Here is my creation using some new products that have been recently added to my stash, and I just love them! My teamies and I are showcasing Basic grey products this week (some of my FAVES!), and I chose to use this new Basic Grey Oxford papers for my card, love the rich colors.
Ingredients:
I colored this adorable Tilda with copics and added shadows with Prismacolor pencils. I love the deepened look the pencils add to the image.
Skin - E21, E00, E000, R20, R30
Hair - E25, E31, E50
Dress - E55, E53, E50, B91, B95, B97
Boots - E53, E50
Bow - B91, B95, B97
Flowers - R29, R27, R24, R22, G24, G20, YG03
As always our lovely Heidi is sponsoring our challenge with a whopping $50 in store spending spee in the

I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Magnolia Down Under - Something hidden
Papertake Weekly - Anything goes
Magnolia-licious - Fall picture inspiration
Basic Grey - Anything goes
Stamptacular Sunday - Borders and Frames



17 comments:

  1. Stunning colouring Becca, a gorgeous card.Your buttons look fabulous...me..I love buttons...

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous - I love the colours you used and the flower are great.

    Hugs
    Penni
    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Becca :-) I love this Tilda and your colouring is fantastic ! The prisma pencils really add an extra depth to the colours ,, lovely :-) The papers and embellies are all gorgeous too :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a beautiful card and I always love Tilda!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous card, Becca! I just love the color palette and this stamp from the new collection is colored beautifully!

    *mwah*
    Steph
    Simon Says Stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable, gorgeous card Becca, beautiful colours too.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally adorable!! Gorgeus colouring, beautiful colours and details.

    Thanks for joining us at Stamptacular Sunday this week :)
    Hugs, Nina.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A wonderful card hun! Thanks for joining us this week at Papertake Weekly! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. very stunning Becca love it thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fantastic card sweetie. I adore your colouring and the papers are awesome. Thank you for joining us at CYDA this time and good luck.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just gorgeous Becca! I love this Tilda...and your coloring is stunning! Thanks so much for joining us for this month's inspiration challenge at Magnolia-licious! Hugs. Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is beautiful, lovely details!

    Thanks so much for joining us at MDUC this week!

    Hugs Tanja

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love these colours together, really makes your image pop..hugs

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a lovely card. I love how you framed Tilda and that background paper is so cute. Thanks for joining us at Stamptacular.
    Hugs,
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  15. How cute! Great lo. Love how you colored Tilda! Thanks for joining our challenge at Stamptacular Sunday! Hugs, Marcy

    ReplyDelete
  16. wow this is so beautiful love the colours thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous Card Becca! Love the coloring on her! Thanks for joining us at Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog! New challenge starts tomorrow!!! Hugs, Tracy Valure

    ReplyDelete