Thursday, October 20, 2011

The Greeting Farm - Throw Back Thursday

It is my turn this month to host Throwback Thursday at The Greeting Farm. I am so excited, as I love pulling out my older stamps and inking them up to play! This one was especially fun for me, and I think you can tell.
I chose to use Creeper Tuesday. I just ADORE the Creepers, and she is one of my faves. She is just so sassy and so much fun to color. I paired this cutie up with some of my Prima Moulin Rouge paper stack, as I think the paper has to be just as sassy as the image. I love all the colors and designs of this paper, it is amazing.
I colored her up with copics
Skin - E21, E00, E000, R20
hair - E25, e31, E50
Dress - C7, C5, C3, C1, E44, E43, E41, E40
Boots - C7, C5, C3, C1
Crown - Y13 and yellow stickles
I finished off the inside of my card with more of the gorgeous design paper and a black silk bow.
Lots of I am Roses flowers were added to this card as well. I used 2" white rose which I painted with Black Magic Glimmer Mist to match the colors of the design paper. I also added brown cherry blossoms, and small brown flowers. I accented all these flowers with Magnolia Doohickey leaves and a hand made beaded stick pin.

I hope you will join me and pull out some of your older TGF stamps and get inky!
I am entering this card into the following challenges:

3 comments:

  1. So adorable hun!! LOVE the colors and that sparkly gold crown!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Becca, wow hun what a great card; love the paper you used and that blauck really stands out, how clever of you to combine that with the browns. Would have never thought of that myself. Hugs, Frea

    ReplyDelete