Saturday, October 15, 2011

Creatalicious DT - distress your edges

This month at Creatalicious, we are challenging you to Distress Your Edges. So, I busted out my Distrezz-it-all, and here is the creation that I came up with.
I broke out one of al time fave stamps, Tilda in Fall leaves. I paired her up with Basic Grey papers, which are the perfect blend of fall colors. Love it!
I colored Tilda with copics
Skin - E21, E00, E000, R20, R30
hair - E25, E31, E50
Shirt - C1, C0, E99
Pants - B99, B97, B95, B93
Leaves - Various fall colors.
Of course I added lots of I am Roses Flowers, which I adore!
Two-tone brown roses, Mixed Cherry Blossoms, and Small brown 2-tone flowers
I hope you will join us at Creatalicious for our Distress your edges challenge.
I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Paper Sundaes - favorite color combo
TOMIC - Magnolia Forever
Just Magnolia - Dawny's Distressed


7 comments:

  1. Hi Love this creation you have captured the season so wonderfully with your beautiful colouring and these stunning flowers ! Kitty ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very beautiful and I love following your blog. Thank you for playing with Paper Sundaes. Please stop by tomorrow for our new challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so pretty, love your colouring!
    thank you for joining our challenge at Stamptacular Sunday, hugs, martina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sweet, beautifully colored! Thanks for joining us at Just Magnolia for Dawny's Distressed Challenge
    hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is gorgeous becca love the colours that paper is scrummy beautiful colouring as always thanks so much for joining us at paper sundaes this week
    hugs sara x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job on the sketch! Terrific coloring and beautiful card! Thank you for joining us at Magnolia-licious Highlites!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is fabulous, I love the colours & your photos are wonderful too :)
    Thanks for joining us at SFTW & Good Luck!
    Hugs
    Tracey
    x

    ReplyDelete