Monday, August 22, 2011

LaLa Land Challenge - Winter Wonderland


Its time for a new challenge at La La Crafts. This week the challenge is Winter Wonderland. I love this theme, as there are some super cute winter Marci and Luka images, it was hard to choose. I did finally choose Marci with Snowman, and I just love this image, too cute!
I used Basic grey Jovial paper for this card, I just love the cute snowman paper in the middle, it matched perfectly with this cutie snowman image. I stamped the sentiment from a Greeting Farm Stamp set, Warm and Fuzzy, that I have, and thought it matched perfect to Marci with her cute warm coat on. I then cut the sentiment out with my Doohickey Vintage Tag die, and tied some red ribbon through the hole.
I colored my image with copics.
Skin - E21, E00, E000, R20, R30
Hair - E25, E31, E50
Hats, Scarf, and Mitten - R29, R27, R24, R22, BG75, BG72, E42, E40
Coat - E43, E42, E41, E40
Boots - W7, W5, W3, W1, C00, C1
Snowman - B0000, YR13, YR11, YR12, E27, E25, E21
I added a Doohickey tilda Lace border to the middle panel to give it some added interest. I also added a red silk bow and a large red wild rose from Wild Orchid Crafts. I love the way it turned out.
I hope you will pop over to LaLa Land Crafts and see the other amazing winter creations my teamies have come up with them, they will blow you away.
I am entering this card into the following challenges:

2 comments:

  1. This is adorable, Becca! Love all the pops of Red- so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your color palette Becca! This is so adorable and that big flower really tops it all!

    ReplyDelete