Wednesday, July 6, 2011

TGF Throwback Thursday

I am hosting Throw Back Thursday at The Greeting Farm today, and I am so excited to be breaking out one of my all time favorite older stamps, Sweet and Toxic. I am not sure if she is Sweet or Toxic, but for sure she is adorable!!! i love breaking out some older TGF stamps, as they are all adorable and need some love and attention too!!! LOL
I used some older papers from my stash, but I love the color combo of Hot pink, black, and white. I think this little darling looks amazing in this color combo! The hot pink gingham ribbon is the finishing and perfect touch for this color combo, gotta love it!!!
I colored up my image with copics.
Skin - E21, E00, E000, E0000, R20
Hair - C9, C7, C5, C3
Dress - RV17, RV14, RV13, RV10, RV00, C5, C3, C1, C00
Tights - RV10, RV000
Shoes- C3, C1, C00
I added some Wild Orchid Crafts flowers to my card also. I used a white gardenia, white 25mm roses which I sprayed with Cherub Pink Glimmer Mist, and 15mm roses which I sprayed with Black Gold Glimmer Mist. I also added some Doohickey branches which I die cut out of black cardstock. I added a hand-made stick pin that matched the card perfectly.
I finished off the inside of the card with more of the design paper and gingham ribbon. I just cannot get enough of this color combo. So fresh and bold!!!
I hope you will take another look at some of your older Greeting Farm stamps and show them some love this week. Thank you for joining me.
I am entering this card into the following challenges:

2 comments:

  1. omg becca haow cute is she !!! i want her !!! stunning card love the hot pink and black and beautiful colouring as usual
    hugs sara x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Becca. I LOVE your coloring, The background coloring finishes her off perfectly. I love how you decorate the inside too!

    ReplyDelete