Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Midnight Madness DT- MMSC108

Its that time again, time for a new sketch challenge at Midnight Madness!

"YOUR CHOICE"


Enter one style or both this week.

Just have fun and come play with us :)

Isnt this week's sketch awesome???!!!! Here is my take on our sketch this week.
For my card, I used some of the gorgeous K&Company Julienne papers. I love the blues in this paper pack, they are so beautiful. I paired them up with Tilda with Daffodil (this is the first time I have inked her up, and I LOVE her!!) and Pixie Cottage Stump and Bench. I think they look so stinkin cute together! LOL
I colored my image with copics
Skin - E000, E21, E00, E0000, R20, R30
Hair - E27, E23, E50
Pants - B97, B95, B91, 0
Shirt - Y23, Y21, 0
Flowers - G24, G20, RV17, RV13, RV11, RV00, Y15
Shoes - C5, C3, C1, C0, 0, Y23
Bench - E27, E55, E53, E51, E50
Stump - E27, E29, E25, E23, E21, E50, E53
I added some Doohicky Doily flowers in navy cardstock, and layered some Wild Orchid Crafts flower. I used pink 25mm roses, yellow cherry blossoms, and pink and yellow 15mm roses. I added clear rhinestones to the corners as the sketch suggests, which I just love. They are so sparkly!
I finished off the inside of the card with more of the lush design paper, and a cream silk ribbon. Simple!
I hope you will come over to Midnight Madness and join us for our sketch challenge this week. We have some amazing prizes this week from our sponsors.

Our MMSC108 Weekly Bonus Sponsor is...

Photobucket

Our June Monthly sponsors are....


KennyK Collection & Whimsy Stamps

I cant wait to see what you create.
I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Magnolia Stamp Lovers - Anything Goes
paper Sundaes - Girly Girl
Totally Gorjuss - Flower Power
Stamp Something - Something Punched
Top Tip Tuesday - open Challenge

14 comments:

  1. Just fabulous, Becca - what a sweet stamp. I love the colours you've used!
    Love Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooohh your card is beautifull!!!!

    gr. arjette.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Becca, you are so right, these images together are so darn cute, they make for a very pretty picture indeed. Love this little Tilda. Your card is just fabulous! hugs Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Becca this card is a knock out! I absolutely love all the detail that you've put into this.
    Thank you so much for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday for the 'Open Challenge.' Good luck to you!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card.
    Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Days Away.

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  6. oooh gorgeous becca love her with that tree stump fab papers too thanks for joining us at paper sundaes this week
    hugs sara x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a great card, a lot of work has gone in to this, IRL it, many thanks for sharing with us at CYDA and good luck with the challenge, Gaynor DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow what an adorable take on the sketch challenge. Magnolia is a favorite of mine!
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for joining on the fun at TTT; awesome card! Love all about it! Your coloring is FAB :)

    Janette

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card hun. Thanks for playing along with Totally Gorjuss Flower Power challenge and good luck in the draw. Hugs Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  11. How cute! I love those vintage papers! The coloring is phenomenal, especially the highlights on her clothing. Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is gorgeous Becca! Love the grey dp and the colorful flowers!
    Hugs
    Gunn

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful! The neutral background papers really make the image pop! Love it!
    Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes - hope you'll play with us again soon!

    Hugs,
    Alica ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello Becca - your cards are always such a delight to look at - the more I look the more I see and it is gorgeous! Your colouring is inspiring and always perfect! What a great take on Priscilla's sketch each week - love it - thank you for sharing! {{{hugs}}}

    ReplyDelete