Wednesday, June 15, 2011

House of Gilli DT - Buttons

This week at House of Gilli, our challenge is to use buttons on your creations. I chose to use Stole Gilli. This is the first time I have used her, and I TOTALLY love her. She is so fancy and gorgeous, ready to hit the town in her fur!!!!
I used K&Company Julliene papers, I love the flowery patterns of them, so girly!! I added a light brown silk ribbon and bow and some lace to make it even more girlie! I love the brown color scheme, and thought that Stole Gilli looked great in brown shades to accent her fur stole and hat!!! The buttons I added are simple clear buttons which I tied brown floss through the center to make them pop and give added dimension.
I colored Gilli with copics.
Skin - E00, E000, R20
Hair - E31, E33, E50
Dress - E53, E50
Shoes, Purse, Stole, and Hat - E57, E53, E51, E50
I cut Gilli out with my Beaded Ovals Nesite, which I LOVE!!!
I also added some Wild Orchid Crafts Flowers. I used white 25mm roses and light brown 15mm roses.
I finished off the inside of the card with more of the design paper and some silk ribbon and bow.
I hope you will join us at House of Gilli for our Button challenge. I cant wait to see what you all create!
I am entering this card into the following challenges:
iCopic Lover - Brown Family

1 comment:

  1. Oh my, she is fancy AND gorgeous!! I love it! You've done an amazing job on your coloring and the entire layout is perfect : ) Thanks so much for sharing your talents with us this week at icopic : )
    Hugs~
    Dana

    ReplyDelete