Monday, April 25, 2011

Magnolia-licious Christmas All Year Long Blog Hop

I am so excited to be participating in the Magnolia-licious Christmas All Year Long Blog Hop which is hosted over at Magnolia-licious Christmas All Year Long. If you came here from Angélique's blog, then you are on the right track. If not, you can pop over to Magnolia-licious Christmas All Year Long to get started on the hop!

For my card, I chose to use this adorable image, Edwin and Tilda Dancing, which look to be in stock over at Magnolia-licious. I think this image is just adorable, so happy and festive.
I used some of my Webster's Pages Waiting for Santa Clause papers, they are so gorgeous, and have such wonderful colors. The only problem with webster's, is that it kills me when I have to cover up any of the gorgeous design!
I colored this image with copics. I used so many different colors, that i did not write them down, sorry guys!
Here is the artsy view of my card. I added lots of flowers from Wild Orchid. I used a cream Gardenia, white 25mm roses which I sprayed with Red Velvet Glimmer Mist, cream semi-open roses, and 15mm red roses.
The inside is finished simply with more of the design paper and some red ruffle ribbon.
Thank you for stopping by and joining us at the Magnolia-licious Christmas All Year Long Blog Hop. Now, continue of your way to Christina's blog, where I am sure she has a gorgeous creation to share with you! If you get lost, you can always make your way back to the magnolia-licious Christmas All Year Long blog for the blog order list.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:
A Spoon Full of Sugar - Let's Celebrate
Magnolia-licious - Use Tilda and Edwin

11 comments:

  1. Hi Becca, stunning card hun. Love those warm colours you used! Hugs, Frea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty Becca!
    Hugs~
    Corinne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful coloring on your card Becca!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! Love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Becca, beautiful card, Edwin and Tilda are ready to party! gorgeous colorig. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW...your card is gorgeous!!! I love the deep colors you used and the paper is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your card, your colouring is awesome. Great use of a non-Christmas stamp image!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty card. They sure do look like they are enjoying Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is gorgeous! Fabulous coloring, loving the flowers, and the crinkle ribbon is beautiful. Thank you for joining the blog hop this month!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute card yet love the classic DP. Fun color image and with sweet flower embellishment :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a festive image. Love your coloring, such a dynamite card!

    ReplyDelete