Saturday, February 5, 2011

DCD Christmas Club - DT -Christmas Gift of Love

Here is my card for this weeks challenge at Die Cut Dreams Christmas Club. Our challenge this week is Christmas Gifts of Love. Isn't this Tilda just so cute with her arms full of presents??!!
I used my Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses paper pad for this card, as I just LOVE the girlie colors of this paper, while still keeping the patterned Christmassy. I used copics to color her up and my Nestie labels die to cut her out and also the sentiment. Both were also distressed with Spun Sugar distress ink to match the papers.
I hope you will come over and get a head start on your 2011 Christmas cards, and join us for this weeks challenge, Christmas gifts of love.

2 comments:

  1. So pretty and I gotta get me some of them flowers, its a beauty
    Hugs Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is also fab card, beautiful!! <3

    ReplyDelete