Saturday, December 4, 2010

Lighting Edwin


I love this new image from Magnolia, Lighting Edwin. I dot own very many Edwin stamps, I tend to always lean towards the Tilda, so Edwin gets a bit overlooked. But, this Edwin is just adorable!!! I definitely think he should get more use!!!!
Isnt he cute????!!!! He reminds me so much of my oldest son, Grayson. He helped me decorate the tree this year, and he was tangled up and broken ornaments, etc. But it was so much fun having him so excited about Christmas this year. Thats what the season is all about. The light in his eyes is worth all the broken bulbs!!!!

I used my Christmas Cartridge on my cricut to cut out these Christmas light bulbs. Then I used LOTS of stickles to make them sparkly!!! Arnt they just adorable??? I really should use my cricut more often!
I colored Edwin with Copics-
Skin - E000, E00
Hair - E51, E57, E59
Shirt - R24, R27, R29
Pants - B91, B95, B97
Shoes - W1, W3, W5
Christmas Lights - C3, C5, C7, V09, R27, G13, B29, Y15, YR13

I added stickles to the light bulbs in the image for some added interest and shine!
I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Cupcake challenges: light it up
Just Magnolia - anything Goes with sparkle
Totally papercrafts - Xmas Punches

8 comments:

  1. Great card! The colour combo is wonderful and love your colouring!

    Thx for joining us at Totally Gorjuss! See you soon!

    Mary J xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work, I love the image and the light bulb embellishments. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi ya
    fabulous card, lovely colouring, luv the light bulbs, thank you for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week, hope to see you next time, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi

    fantastic card havent seen this image before he is so cute! thanks for joining us at tpc

    Joey.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this magical time of year especially when you have small children...your card is fabulous and I love the large lights...thanks for joining in with the Just Magnolia challenge
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, this is gorgeous, thank you for sharing it at Cupcake. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous project! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake! Shelly x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous, Edwin is really sweet and I love the bulbs. I don't use my Cricut often enough either. Thanks for joining us at TG this week.

    Kat x

    ReplyDelete