Thursday, December 9, 2010

GDT card for Cute Card Thursday - Flower Frenzy

Here is my card for this weeks challenge over at Cute Card Thursday. I was asked to be a guest designer for the month of December, and I am loving these challenges. Thanks so much Caz for asking me to be a part of it all!!!!
Anywho.... here is my card for this weeks challenge, Flower Frenzy! ANyone who follows me, knows, I add flowers to EVERYTHING!!! So, this challenge was right up my alley. I chose to use Beany Anya from The Greeting Farm for this card, isnt she adorable!
I Loved this color scheme for Anya, pink and purple, so pretty for winter.
I colored Anya with copics -
Skin - E000, E00, R20
Hair - E51, E57, E59
Dress - R81, R83, R85
Beany - R81, R83, R85, Rv 91, RV93, RV95
Scarf and boots - RV91, RV93, RV95
I followed the layout on this weeks Mystery Monday over at Club Anya. I just love this layout, so distressed and just pretty. Great choice Kristy! I added the pink satin bow and flowers for an added touch. The flowers are all Prima. I just layered them and added some bling to their centers, easy peasy!
I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Club Anya - Mystery Monday
Stamping Scrapping - Winter Wonderland
7 Kids College fund - Winter Wonderland
ABC Challenge - J is for Jewels and Gems


4 comments:

  1. you have the coolest last name and I just had to stop in to see your creations....so cute!!!!!! I am glad I came!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your background paper and the colors are wonderful. Thanks for sharing at the SSCC challenge. C2

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the pink! Great job! Thanks for joining our Winter Wonderland Challenge over on Stamping Scrapping Challenge Central!
    Hugs, Wini

    ReplyDelete