Saturday, December 18, 2010

DCD Christmas Club - DT - Purple and Orange

UGGGGHHH I really struggled with this challenge, but think that my card turned out ok. The Design team got the pleasure of working with images from my fellow teamie, Roberta's store. I do LOVE the image, but the color combo was a struggle for me, as purple and orange are not traditional Christmas colors. But, a challenge is a challenge, right???!!!! LOL
So, here it is. What do you all think????
I used a sentiment from another teamie of mine, Lynne, and her shop. Isnt it great? It says Winter wishes and Mistletoe Kisses. I thought it was perfect for this little lovely girl. So sweet
I colored her with copics.
Skin - E000, E00, R20, W1
Hair - Y11, Y20, YR20, E35, E53
Dress - V00, V01, V04, V06
Gift - YR000, YR00, G20, G21
I covered the gift and the little girls bows with stickles to add some sparkle and shine.

2 comments:

  1. Oh Becca, she is uber cute!! I love orange and I think you've done it perfect justice with this card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute image, and I love the color orange! You did a great job on this!

    ReplyDelete